Best Disney Songs

So, as a follow up to my Disney Princesses Best to Worst blog, I decided to write a blog about the best Disney songs, because I think that a lot of great Disney songs are over looked. I mean, I like Let it Go as much as the next person, but it sort of annoys me when people are like "oh, Let it Go is the best Disney song ever...it's so great and original and it has such a great message..." because Disney has produced hundreds of songs in its history and there are quite a few of them that are better than Let it Go. So, without furthur ado, here is my list of best Disney songs (sans Let it Go):
  1. Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride (Lilo and Stitch)
  2. God Help the Outcasts (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
  3. Son of Man (Tarzan)
  4. Hellfire (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
  5. The Virginia Company (Pocahontas)
  6. I Won't Say I'm in Love (Hercules)
  7. I Can Go the Distance (Hercules)
  8. Whistle Stop (Robin Hood)
  9. Cruella DeVille (101 Dalmatians)
  10. Just Around the River Bend (Pocahontas)
  11. Once Upon a Dream (Sleeping Beauty)
  12. You Can Fly (Peter Pan)
  13. Heigh Ho (Snow White)
  14. One Jump Ahead (Aladdin)
  15. Be Prepared (The Lion King)
  16. He Lives in You (The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride)
  17. Two Worlds (Tarzan)
  18. Zero to Hero (Hercules)
  19. I'll Make a Man Out of You (Mulan)
  20. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo (Cinderella)
  21. Bells of Notre Dame (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
  22. Ev'rybody Wants to Be a Cat (The Aristocats)
  23. Little April Shower (Bambi)
  24. When I See an Elephant Fly (Dumbo)
  25. Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah (Song of the South)
  26. A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes (Cinderella)
  27. I'm Still Here (Treasure Planet)
  28. A Pirate's Life (Peter Pan)
  29. You Can Fly! (Peter Pan)
  30. The Sword in the Stone (The Sword in the Stone)
  31. Chim Chim Cher-ee (Mary Poppins)
  32. The Phony King of England (Robin Hood)
  33. Not in Nottingham (Robin Hood)
  34. Oo De Lally (Robin Hood)
  35. Love (Robin Hood)
  36. Not in Nottingham (Robin Hood)
  37. Fathoms Below (The Little Mermaid)
  38. Be Our Guest (Beauty and the Beast)
  39. One Jump Ahead (Aladdin)
  40. Listen with Your Heart (Pocahontas)
  41. Steady as the Beating Drum (Pocahontas)
  42. You'll Be in My Heart (Tarzan)
  43. Trashin' the Camp (Tarzan)
  44. Strangers Like Me (Tarzan)
  45. He Mele No Lilo (Lilo and Stitch)
  46. Look Through My Eyes (Brother Bear)
  47. Great Spirits (Brother Bear)
  48. On My Way (Brother Bear)
  49. When Will My Life Begin? (Tangled)
  50. I See the Light (Tangled)
Just Sayin'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with Targaryen Eyebrows

The Yik Yak Year in Review

I Have Issues with Lady and the Tramp

What Happened to Ernest?

What Really Happened to Cedric Digory (The True Origin of the Twilight Series)