Downton Abbey is the Edwardian Version of the Kardashians

I saw the new trailer for Season 5 of Downton Abbey today and I have only one thing to say: WOW! Like, I can't even express how excited I am right now. It looks so good!

There was kissing and fire (literally and figuratively - I'm sort of concerned about the literal fire) and people making dramatic pronouncements in English accents! Kissing! I'm pretty sure no one kissed anyone on Downton Abbey for at least two seasons (well, excluding Mary's ill-fated venture with the infamous Mr. Pamuk, but let's ignore that), so it's getting pretty racy up in here. Not to mention that there's all this family drama going on: Mary's probably going to re-marry, Edith is a baby mama, Tom (possibly) has a love interest, and there's at least one love triange (a la Twilight).

Downton Abbey has officially become the Edwardian version of the Kardashians!

This is the best thing to happen since Amazon Prime was invented. Nothing beats Amazon Prime, nothing.

Just sayin'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with Targaryen Eyebrows

The Yik Yak Year in Review

I Have Issues with Lady and the Tramp

What Happened to Ernest?

What Really Happened to Cedric Digory (The True Origin of the Twilight Series)