The Infamous "What-I-Learned-in-College-is..." Blog

Today is the last day of my first semester of college (if you don't count the annoying final I have tomorrow and, believe me, I try not to). So, I thought I would share some college-esque wisdom...or un-wisdom.

Firstly, I've learned that its impossible to go to sleep in college before midnight. I'm not sure if that's because college is in some sort of vortex where time moves more quickly, relatively, or because everyone else is still awake. It's difficult to go to sleep at ten when the people on your floor are just getting ready to go out. Also, 9:00pm coffee could have something to do with it. I think it's the vortex. But, for whatever reason,  no matter how late I go to bed I always wake up super refreshed. That is, until I get to math, then, I just get tired. I'm not quite sure why. Anyway, it's kind of unfortunate because that's usually when I need to be most awake and my brain is just like "but actually...Imma take a nap".

Going along with that, in college, its a bad idea to take a shower at midnight (because we know that in college, midnight translates to like 7:30pm). It's a bad idea because all the hot water gets used up at like 6:30. So, you end up taking a cold shower and cursing the world.

But, of course, the most important thing I learned in college (as my friends will attest to) is that sunglasses are always appropriate. I mean, when you're in college, you should just wear sunglasses all the time...indoors...at night...it doesn't even matter! This is true not because I see everyone else wearing sunglasses ALL THE TIME (although, I do). No, it's because I reccently bought a new pair f sunglasses and now I look really posh ALL THE TIME (JK). 

But actually...Just sayin'.

Comments

  1. Last night was the first time in a month I went to bed before Midnight...It felt strange...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posh in sunglassees? I look super posh in my polo shirt and my golf shorts, because I'm obviously that British. Oh, and I stick my pinky finger out when I have a bit of tea. Cheerio!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, you're soooo British - but I have cool sunglasses. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with Targaryen Eyebrows

The Yik Yak Year in Review

I Have Issues with Lady and the Tramp

What Happened to Ernest?

What Really Happened to Cedric Digory (The True Origin of the Twilight Series)