Yes, I AM a Registered Voter

So, I moved into my new dorm two days ago. That was all well and good, until I went outside. Not only is campus a mad house, but I can't walk down the street without someone asking me if I'm registered to vote about 10 times. Now, don't get me wrong, I think voting is very important. But, I'm a little annoyed with the people on EVERY street stop me to ask me if I'm registered.

I mean, I've been asked several times if I'm registered by the same person. I've been asked to register to vote by three different people on the same block. So now, when I see people coming at me with that I'm-going-to-ask-you-a-question look on their face, I'm just like "I'm already registered to vote". Usually, that does it, but there's always someone who is like "are you sure? are you sure you're registered in Pennsylvania?" Usually, my response to that is -.-

And then they just look at me all suspiciously, like "we know that everyone says they're registered, but most of them actually aren't". And I say to that, "that's because you're registering method is not effective".  So there.

So, this is a message to the 50 BILLION people that asked me if I was registered to vote, I AM registered to vote. And voting is a good thing.

Just sayin'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with Targaryen Eyebrows

The Yik Yak Year in Review

I Have Issues with Lady and the Tramp

What Happened to Ernest?

What Really Happened to Cedric Digory (The True Origin of the Twilight Series)