I Don't Even Know

So, a few years ago I got the Urban Dictionary widgit on the dashboard of my computer; it was the worst decision of my life. I have spent the intervening time focusing untold watts of brain energy on wedging phrases such as "poindextrous" into every day conversation. I think I could be doing more constructive things than lurking on Facebook waiting for an opportunity to comment "said no one ever" on someone's status.

A psychologist would say that I am desperately trying to assimilate to mainstream society to be accepted by my peers. But, quite frankly, I'm just trying to sound clever. But actually.

I mean, you know you have problems in your life when you go around waiting for someone to say something insulting so that you can say "I ain't even mad". The other day I used the phrase "cool story bro" and I was so frickin' proud. It was like I won the Nobel Prize for awesomeness.

Do you even know? Because I don't even know.

Just sayin'.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with Targaryen Eyebrows

The Yik Yak Year in Review

I Have Issues with Lady and the Tramp

What Happened to Ernest?

What Really Happened to Cedric Digory (The True Origin of the Twilight Series)