I Need to Get My Priorites Straight

So, you would think that rooming with your best friend in college is a good idea. Well, you'd be wrong. It's not that we annoy each other (well, we annoy each other a little bit). But, the real problem is that, when we're together, we never get anything done. For example, the other night, we both resolved to do homework and instead ended up doing friend trivia quizzes and eating cookie dough.

You know, being mature and stuff.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the occasional let's-get-ice-cream-and-talk-about-our-feelings night (excuse me, let's-get-frozen-yogurt-and-talk-about-our-feelings night). But at some point I have to pull up my moral socks and get some homework done because, making weird faces in Photo Booth for forty minutes and posting it to facebook does not count as studying for bio. I think I need to get my priorities straight.

I mean, in the end, everything always gets done. Let nobody say I ever left a textbook unread or a note untaken, the essay is always finished on time (and it's usually pretty frickin' insightful if I do say so myself). But it would be nice, some time, if on time was before two o'clock in the morning.

Just sayin'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with Targaryen Eyebrows

The Yik Yak Year in Review

I Have Issues with Lady and the Tramp

What Happened to Ernest?

What Really Happened to Cedric Digory (The True Origin of the Twilight Series)