Angry Birds Makes Me Angry

So, I know I kind of missed the boat on this one, but my best friend recently got her first iPhone so, whenever she leaves it unattended, I steal away to play a quick game of Angry Birds. And let me tell you something, I destroy at Angry Birds, those squeaky, green pigs have no idea what hit them. But seriously, I like morph into the Hulk when I'm playing, I'm just like "smash!". I don't know what it is, but the little oinking laugh just makes me so angry, which brings me to the real reason I'm writing this blog.
Snide little pigs >.<

I have an anger problem, with Angry Birds. Ever since I discovered that I can play Angry Birds on my computer, my finals week has just dissolved into me flinging kamikaze birds at anatomically incorrect representations of pigs. And when I don't beat the level, I get genuinely upset! I'm screaming at the computer, I'm screaming at the pigs, I'm even yelling at the birds (because, let's face it, the boomerang birds do absolutely nothing and the egg birds are infuriating). I'm sure my neighbors are wondering why I'm always yelling "die, pig, die". It's like I turn into black suit Spider-Man or something, I have so much aggression and anger after I finish playing Angry Birds. I think I just need to chill or something; I mean, I never got so upset about Tetris. Maybe because the Tetris cubes don't give you a snide little grin when you fail to crush them to dust.

Smile while you can, egg stealing pigs, I am coming for you. 

Just sayin' 

BTW, sorry for all the superhero metaphors, that's just the sort of person I am.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with Targaryen Eyebrows

The Yik Yak Year in Review

I Have Issues with Lady and the Tramp

What Happened to Ernest?

What Really Happened to Cedric Digory (The True Origin of the Twilight Series)