Florida Annoys Me

So, I was looking at the election map this morning and I noticed that Florida is the only state that hasn't decided yet, now, that doesn't surprise me (cough, 2000 election, cough), but it does annoy me. Obviously, it dosen't matter now and everything is pretty much decided, but I mean Alaska was the last state to finish polling and swung for Romney like 10 minutes after their polls closed. But actually, New Jersey is underwater and Staten Island doesn't have electricity and they still managed to vote. So yeah, the Sunshine State needs to get their stuff together.

Florida annoys me.

I mean, the weather, the heat, the humidity, the rain, the tropical storms, and the hurricanes; is it sunny, is it thundering? Make up your mind! Plus, ever since NASA moved to Florida no one can say, "Houston, we have a problem."  "Orlando, we're in some trouble", just doesn't have the same ring to it. Which brings me to my real concern, Flo Rida. It recently came to my attention that the Flo Rida song, Right Round, is actually a remake of the song You Spin Me Round by Dead or Alive. My response to this was somewhere along the lines of "roeigheghioifh!!!". Think about it, the whole map is colored in except for Florida and Flo Rida is scamming eighties bands. Rather suspicious.

Not to mention that Disney World is totally a rip off of Disney Land. Wonder where they got that idea?

Just sayin'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with Targaryen Eyebrows

The Yik Yak Year in Review

I Have Issues with Lady and the Tramp

What Happened to Ernest?

What Really Happened to Cedric Digory (The True Origin of the Twilight Series)