Growing Experiences

So, today, my friend and I were talking about how much we had grown since we entered college; the discussion ended with us deciding to get Tamagotchi Connection version 2 for each other this Christmas. Oh yes, it's been a growing experience.

Now, I know what you're thinking - it's too great of a responsibility, it takes the attention span of a fifth grader to keep one of those things alive; we are doomed to failure! And yet, and yet, we have accepted the challenge of caring for a chicken-nugget shaped, digitally animation creature/animal/thing for as long as it takes for the battery to die or for us to lose interest (which means a maximum of one month).

But actually, Tamagotchi Connection taught me a lot of important life lessons: feed your pets, go to sleep at a reasonable hour, etc., etc., responsibility, child-rearing, things of that nature. Which is why I think it would do a lot of college students a lot of good to look back on their elementary school roots and why I spent the better part of an hour today trying to find a Tamagotchi version 1 on Amazon for less than one hundred dollars instead of writing an essay.

Responsibility and all that.

Just sayin'

Comments

  1. I have a tamagotchi! I don't know what version, and I have no idea what size battery it needs :( I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I had to do some research, but I found that if you got your tamagotchi between 2004 and 2005 or 2006 its probably either version 1 or version 2.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with Targaryen Eyebrows

The Yik Yak Year in Review

I Have Issues with Lady and the Tramp

What Happened to Ernest?

What Really Happened to Cedric Digory (The True Origin of the Twilight Series)