My Idiosyncrasies

So, I'm a fairly idiosyncratic person (as my roommate will certainly tell you). Don't ask me why, maybe I'm just channeling Sheldon Cooper or something (not a bad thing). I mean, what is life without some mild psychosis? Anyway, the reason I'm writing this blog is because my roommate and I challenged each
other to make a list of our, many idiosyncrasies (ie things that we can't stand). This is her blog, and this is mine.

Don't judge.

1. People who chew gum too loudly bother me.
2. I hate it when the blankets are longer on one side of the bed than the other.
3. I can't stand people who wear two different socks (unless its in an ironic, hipster way; that's okay).
4. The combination of the colors orange and pink in the same outfit makes me cringe.
5. When people say Wingardium LevioSA instead of LeviOsa I cry.
Compulsive Hand Raising Disease
6. People who dog ear pages in books make me angry.
7. I have heart palpitations when people borrow my laptop and close my tabs.
8. I can't stand people who breathe loudly.
9. Insufferable know-it-alls anger me.
10. I dislike eating broccoli (or vegetables in general).
11. I can't wear mismatching clothes.
12. I can't write in books (or be friends with anyone who does).
13. I have to wear pink on Wednesdays.
14. I don't like it when people bite their nails.
15. It is physically impossible for me to miss class.
16. Smug people frustrate me. Smugness is not a good quality.
17. I dislike people who wear glasses even though they don't need them (unless they're dressing up as Harry Potter for Halloween, then, it's okay).
18. I can't stand those stupid vampires who lose their fangs.
19. It annoys me when people leave DVDs in the DVD player after the end of a movie. 
20. I can't stand it when people type loudly.
21. Getting dirty makes me feel physically ill.
22. I always have to have the open side of my pillow case to my right.
23. It really bothers me when Cedric Diggory gets killed and then comes back to life as an annoying vampire with a bad hair cut. 
24. I color code my classes my notebooks and folders.
25. I feel uncomfortable when birds look at me. 
26. I get annoyed with people who misquote things and think that they quoted it correctly.
27. I can't stand people who keep trying to make fetch happen. It's not going to happen. 
28. When I have more than one food on the same plate, the foods can't touch.
29. I have compulsive hand raising disease.
30. I arrange the books on my book shelf in an aesthetically pleasing color pattern.
31. It disturbs me when people think getting killed is worse than being expelled. 
32. I must correct people when they say something I know to be incorrect.
33. I can't eat cereal.
34. It kills me when people press to hard on the clicker of my computer.
35. I can only sleep on my side in a room that's 70 degrees in temperature or less.
36. I go out of my way to avoid odd numbers.
37. Even if it means adding an extra number in a list for no reason.
38. I dislike people who mispronounce Hermione (although, let's be real here, what kind of name is Hermione?)

Seriously guys, it's LeviOsa not LevioSA.

Just sayin' 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with Targaryen Eyebrows

The Yik Yak Year in Review

I Have Issues with Lady and the Tramp

What Happened to Ernest?

What Really Happened to Cedric Digory (The True Origin of the Twilight Series)