I Was Manipulated

Manipulation is a real danger in today's society. Take today, when I innocently tried to comment on my good friend Kira's blog, and I was bamboozled by Google into creating a blog. This post was the bi-product of this quagmire. As you may have guessed, I am a person who likes to be in control of her situation. That's why I do not take kindly to the internet's mind games and subliminal messages. And no, before you get concerned, I am not some crazy conspiracy theorist. I just think ads are "cool" in the grade school definition of the word.

Of course, this blog was inevitable. Most of my close friends blog, and they have been pressuring me to blog as well. So I guess you can say I am a victim of peer pressure. Health class, you predicted this would happen to me. At least I'm not smoking yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with Targaryen Eyebrows

The Yik Yak Year in Review

I Have Issues with Lady and the Tramp

What Happened to Ernest?

What Really Happened to Cedric Digory (The True Origin of the Twilight Series)