Pandora

Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're going to get. Unfortunately, Pandora Radio is the same way. For some reason, Pandora thinks that I want to listen to Eminem rapping about murdering his wife and P-Diddy talking about sex and drugs all the time, or feelings. Oh gosh, feelings. Pandora doesn't seem to understand that I want to listen to normal music. Just happy, poppy, normal music, not about getting high and dancing in glitter (Ke$ha). Although I appreciate the free music, I have to say I think Pandora is trying to send some subliminal messages. What can I say, I might be a little bit paranoid. I mean, I think it's suspicious when one gets more than one Jay-Z song in a row. I think they're trying to turn us into drug addicts. Now this might sound crazy, but the truth is, the aliens are manipulating us. Just kidding, this isn't the history channel. Next time I turn on my Pandora, I hope to hear the hampster dance song--the only truly innocent piece of music ever written, unless Hammy had some skeletons in the closet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with Targaryen Eyebrows

The Yik Yak Year in Review

I Have Issues with Lady and the Tramp

What Really Happened to Cedric Digory (The True Origin of the Twilight Series)

What Happened to Ernest?