A Blog of Thrones

So, if you've been following my blog for any amount of time, you know that I'm a big fan of A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones. Because of this, I've written a lot about Game of Thrones on my blog, which I feel sort of bad about because a lot of people who read my blog don't really care about Game of Thrones.

So, I've decided to start a new blog that's just about Game of Thrones.

I'll probably still blog about Game of Thrones on this blog, but I'll be doing a LOT of additional blogging about Game of Thrones on this new blog that I didn't feel comfortable doing on this blog. Including in-depth reviews of every episode of the new season of Game of Thrones.

I'm also planning on republishing all my blogs about Game of Thrones that I've written on this blog on my new blog. So, if you're interested, you can find all of my thoughts on A Song of Ice and Fire in one place. Anyway, I hope this is helpful to you. Enjoy the new season of Game of Thrones.

Just sayin'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with Targaryen Eyebrows

I Have Issues with Lady and the Tramp

What Happened to Ernest?

What Really Happened to Cedric Digory (The True Origin of the Twilight Series)

Apparently, You Can't Spray Paint Furniture: The Story of My Bookshelf