My Makeup Obsession

So, an Ulta store just opened in my town. For those of you who don't know, Ulta is a store that sells things like fragrances, make up, hair products, and other stuff like that, and the appearance of an Ulta in my town may well be the worst thing to happen in my entire life. As you may know from my other blogs, I have quite the makeup addiction. Like, in the last three days, I have been to Ulta three times.

That's not good.

It's not as if I really need makeup either. I just like to go and look at the nail polish racks and try to pick out colors that I don't already have. Let me tell you, when you already have 36 bottles of nail polish at home, that's not easy. Some how, however, I accomplished it. I now have 41.

Not to mention the eye pencils. If you read my eyeshadow blog, you know that I have a real problem with eye shadow. So, this time, I vowed to myself that I was not going to buy any eyeshadow (which, regardless, didn't actually work because at the last minute, I bought a tester set of thirty Ulta eye shadows). So, what did I do? I bought eye shadow pencils (six of them), because, apparently, that doesn't count. There is nobody in the world who likes sticking a pencil in their eye less than me. Not to mention that I don't think I will ever find a use for an eyeshadow pencil whose color the manufacturer chose to call cottage cheese.

So that's a thing I spent money on.

I did not, however, buy anything that might be useful, like foundation or a new mirror. Instead, I went to the buy one get one free nail polish section so that I could have an excuse for getting two. Not that this is anything new. I was cleaning out my makeup bag the other day and I discovered that I have about nine different shades of purple eyeshadow, 7 different shades of lip gloss, and no fewer than 5 tubes of mascara. Which, would be okay, except that I don't wear mascara.

I don't even know.

I think that Ulta is going to do really good business in this town.

Just sayin'

Comments

  1. Soon you're gonna need an extra bedroom for your nail polish...don't allow me in this store. :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with Targaryen Eyebrows

The Yik Yak Year in Review

I Have Issues with Lady and the Tramp

What Happened to Ernest?

What Really Happened to Cedric Digory (The True Origin of the Twilight Series)