Announcing a New Beauty Blog!

With 2015 drawing to a close, I've decided to start a new beauty blog called The Loch Ness Monster Likes Makeup Too (because, you know, that's a true fact). As anyone who reads my blog knows, I'm a big fan of things like nail polish and makeup (see exhibit A, exhibit B, and exhibit C).

So, whenever I find myself talking about one particular subject a lot on my blog, I like to start a new blog about that particular subject. In this case, I'm starting this blog because, shockingly, not everyone is as obsessed with makeup as I am. So, if you love makeup as much as I do, you can join me at The Loch Ness Monster Likes Makeup Too, and, if you don't, hopefully you'll continue to follow me here on this blog.

I've linked to my new blog at the top of the page or, you can view it here. So, come join me (and the Loch Ness monster) and learn about makeup.

Just sayin'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with Targaryen Eyebrows

The Yik Yak Year in Review

I Have Issues with Lady and the Tramp

What Happened to Ernest?

What Really Happened to Cedric Digory (The True Origin of the Twilight Series)