The one Time Bill was Well Dressed So, in honor of the final season of True Blood , I've decided to share my thoughts on True Blood fashion, because, let me tell you, vampires wear some brilliantly horrible clothes. And by brilliantly horrible, I just mean horrible. Like, take Bill for instance; Bill has not once, in seven seasons, had a decent outfit. The closest he got was the leather jacket he wore in season 2. I swear, for the entirety of season 1 he wore the same STUPID WHITE SHIRT. What is it with that shirt??? Sometimes it'll disappear for a few episodes or for an entire season, then it comes back out of NOWHERE! It's like, every time he takes two fashion steps forward, he then takes ten million steps back. For example, Bill dressed pretty well in seasons three and four. Then, in season five, he went back to the white shirt. Like, what?! It's like he has an on again/off again relationship with that style of shirt; It's basically a metaphor for his r...
Comments
Post a Comment