Chickens Are Weird

First off, no, I do not hate chickens and I am not afraid of chickens. I just happen to think that chickens are some really strange, unattractive birds, that remind me of dinosaurs. That's probably because the chicken is the closest living relative to the tyrannosaurus Rex, weird huh? I learned that on Nickelodeon. Generally, I like dinosaurs (well, except for the velociraptors in Jurassic Park (those things were freaky), which, oddly enough remind me of chickens - they have the same sort of eyes), but there's something about chickens that really throws me for a loop. Is it the obnoxious crowing at four o'clock in the morning? No. Is it the peaking or the clawed feet? No. I think its the beady, little velociraptor eyes. Behind the gaze of every chicken there is evil cunning.

The best sort of chicken is in a sandwich, breaded and slathered in ketchup. Just sayin'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with Targaryen Eyebrows

The Yik Yak Year in Review

I Have Issues with Lady and the Tramp

What Happened to Ernest?

What Really Happened to Cedric Digory (The True Origin of the Twilight Series)