I Don't Believe in Lunch

I don't eat lunch. I don't eat lunch because I don't believe in lunch. You see, to me, lunch is just kinda unnecessary, like the Cinderella 2 or North Dakota. I mean, I understand that people get hungry between breakfast and dinner, but three meals a day just seems like too much to me. Two meals is good for me; if I get hungry in the middle of the day, I just eat a pop-tart or something. I like pop-tarts.

I mention all of this because, at my college dining hall, breakfast is not served on Saturdays or Sundays. They only have lunch/brunch. I feel like that's meal discrimination. Clearly, breakfast is more important than lunch. I mean, breakfast is the meal on which you break your fast and everyone always says "breakfast is the most important meal of the day". So, I don't understand why the dining hall chooses to make me wait until 10:30 to get something to eat. And, if anything, they should have breakfast/brunch.

I like breakfast. It's the only meal at which it is socially acceptable to eat pop-tarts (not like I don't eat pop-tarts whenever I want or anything like that...). Just sayin'.

Comments

  1. I don't eat breakfast. Just lunch and dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the opposite of me. Actually, not, because I do eat dinner.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with Targaryen Eyebrows

The Yik Yak Year in Review

I Have Issues with Lady and the Tramp

What Happened to Ernest?

What Really Happened to Cedric Digory (The True Origin of the Twilight Series)