We Don't Tolerate Coke!

I'll preface this by saying that I love PSU, Onward State and We Are and all that jazz. But, let me tell you something about Penn State, it is a Pepsi only campus. You don't even know how much that has impacted my life. Instead of Coke Zero, it's Pepsi Zero, Diet Pepsi, and Cherry Pepsi, it just doesn't have the same ring to it.  I don't even think there's such a thing as Pepsi Vanilla (not that I like Vanilla Coke, it's the principal of the thing). What's more, Pepsi doesn't make the cute, fluted glasses that Coke does.

Maybe my palate is unrefined, but I can't even really tell the difference between Pepsi and Coke, that is, in terms of taste; I just like the snazzy drinking glasses. Pepsi doesn't make t-shirts either or the ads with the polar bears. Polar bears make me feel good; what do Pepsi ads have? J-Lo? She doesn't make me feel so good.

I blame you, Nittany Lion. Just sayin'.

Comments

  1. A whole reason not to go there. Pepsi is blah and Coke is da bomb and luckily GA is coke central yaaaaay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://junkfoodnews.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/PEPSI-VANILLA.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, well, I never said my blog was accurate. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with Targaryen Eyebrows

The Yik Yak Year in Review

I Have Issues with Lady and the Tramp

What Happened to Ernest?

What Really Happened to Cedric Digory (The True Origin of the Twilight Series)