Stuff that I See/Hear in College

Sometimes, I encounter weird stuff in college, like...

1) Random kid walking up Bigler road with two tampons shoved up his nostrils...I wonder if he knows what they're really for...

2) Group of guys sitting outside my building, in a circle, smoking a hookah and listening to the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Then, 10 minutes later, when it starts raining, they pick up their chairs, move around to the side of the building, under an overhang, and continue like nothing happened. I sure hope it's just tobacco.

3) Spiderman blow up doll in the window of the room two doors down from mind. I don't even want to know.

4) Person playing "Call Me Maybe" on the guitar and singing in front of my dorm at one o'clock in the morning. That's the one I really don't understand. Just sayin'.

P.S. Share your college experiences in the comments.

Comments

  1. Awkwardly walking towards some kid I don't know and playing "shifties" unintentionally (shifties is when you move to one side, then they mirror you, etc. It continues awkwardly until they move to opposite sides to pass). Then I burst out in random uncomfortable laughter and he also burst out in laughter, then we carried on our merry ways. We didn't even stop - it was a continuous game of shifties and passing. Very awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, that's really funny. College kids...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with Targaryen Eyebrows

The Yik Yak Year in Review

I Have Issues with Lady and the Tramp

What Happened to Ernest?

What Really Happened to Cedric Digory (The True Origin of the Twilight Series)