Just Washing the Grass...NBD

So, the other day on MSNBC, I saw that this really obscure school in Missouri is replacing its footbal field with artificial maroon and gray turf. I told my dad about it (who works in Turf) and he reminded me that Boise State has a bright blue football field. I remarked that it probably get really dirty and stained after a while and he told me that artifical fields are washed with a special kind of detergent.

I had no idea such things were going on in the world. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but that seems pretty weird. It's like, "oh...I'm just gonna go wash the grass, no big deal." I know that real grass needs a lot of maintenance, but that just seems a little extreme.

So that's a weird things that exists. 

Plus, falling down on artificial grass, really scratchy and painful. And I wouldn't want to be the one to be mopping up the blood. Just sayin'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with Targaryen Eyebrows

The Yik Yak Year in Review

I Have Issues with Lady and the Tramp

What Happened to Ernest?

What Really Happened to Cedric Digory (The True Origin of the Twilight Series)