Belly Button Nonsense

So, the other day one of my friends told me about this Victoria's Secret model who doesn't have a belly button. First of all, that's nonsense, and second of all it gives you an idea of what sorts of conversations I have with my friends. But that's beside the point because, apparently, it's true - Karolina Kurkova does not have a belly button.

...?

No belly button, so weird!!!!
Either that's proof that aliens have invaded our planet or Victoria's secret has started using robots to model their undies. So, being the hard hitting, investigative blogger that I am, I did some serious research (I googled it) and I discovered that Kurkova was not grown in a test tube (disappointing, I know). For a while, people thought that she had it surgically removed so that she could be more perfect (that's skewed logic if I've ever heard it). But the truth is she just had some sort of abdominal surgery as a baby that messed up her stomach.

Seriously though, it must be tough to go through life without a belly button. I mean, innie or outie is one of the fundamental questions of human existence. According to reputable source (wikipedia), the magazine editors usually photoshop a belly button into her shots. Apparently, they have a catalouge of pictures of belly buttons in different poses. That creates some mental images, belly buttons in poses, what does that mean? Three quartrs belly button, belly button profile, smiling belly button, sad belly button, pink belly button!

But still, I mean, how must it feel to wake up in the morning and be like "ten fingers, ten toes, no belly button, all here!". That's messed up!

I'm an innie.

Just sayin'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with Targaryen Eyebrows

The Yik Yak Year in Review

I Have Issues with Lady and the Tramp

What Happened to Ernest?

What Really Happened to Cedric Digory (The True Origin of the Twilight Series)