Eleven Questions

So, one of my blogger friends, caffeinefreak, recently tagged me in a blog survey called eleven questions and, much to my chagrin, I'm going to do it because of peer pressure, capitalism, and the mountain of homework that I am currently procrastinating. So yeah.

1 - On a rainy day, what is your favorite thing to do? Now, given the fact that I dislike rainy days in general (because rain makes me wet and stuff), I suppose the best thing to do on a rainy day would be to stay in bed, eat some pop tarts, and read a book, like a cool kid.

2 - Would you rather read a good book or run a marathon, and why? I take book over running any day; mostly because reading a book is actually fun and running makes you all gross and sweaty; just sayin', no one ever works up a sweat by turning pages.

3 - What is your fantasy career and are you working toward it? Hm, to be perfectly honest, it's difficult to answer this question. In a perfect world, I would be a novelist, but that's not really a career, it's a way of life. So, I guess my fantasy career would be to have no career, which, as an English major is actually a very real possibility so, I guess I'm well on my way.

4 - How many pets share your home? At my dad's house, I have one guinea pig, his name is Pierre, because he reminds me of the skunk on Loony Tunes. His name used to Delilah, but then I found out that he was a boy. It was a disappointment. At my mom's house, I have a cactus and some fish. My cactus is called cacti and she flowers in December. My fish live in a big glass box and they don't have names because they eat their children - except for my fish Quiquito, he can't eat anybody because he has a suction cup mouth.

5 - How long have you been friends with your oldest friend? And how did you meet? I've been friends with my oldest friend for 14 years; I don't remember exactly how we meet because it was preschool, but I know that we got up to some pretty wild shenanigans during nap time and both liked peanut butter balls; so that's probably the basis of our friendship.

6 - What color makes you feel vibrant? Green, because of springtime and grass and new life and all that nonsense.

7 - When you indulge in something you consider luxurious, do you save it for a special occasion or do you use it joyfully? I dislike the wording of this question, so I'm not going to answer it.

8 - What is the best dish you make? Pancakes - like a pro.

9 - Makeup or no makeup? Makeup. Always makeup.

10 - What is your favorite type of tree? I don't believe in trees; I believe in shrubs, but if I did believe in trees, It would be oak, because they're everywhere and they produce acorns to feed the squirrels. Circle of life and all that.

11 - What thing from your childhood have you held on to that still brings you happiness? Disney movies and coloring books; what else is one supposed to do in college? Also, cynicism.

Just sayin'




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with Targaryen Eyebrows

The Yik Yak Year in Review

I Have Issues with Lady and the Tramp

What Happened to Ernest?

What Really Happened to Cedric Digory (The True Origin of the Twilight Series)