Tacos: The Breakfast of Champions

So, because my dining hall on campus doesn't open until 10:30, they usually don't have breakfast food. This kinda annoyed me at first, but now I'm used to having lunch for breakfast, and I gotta say - I like it. I mean, nothing to get you started in the morning like a nice, taco salad, right? I find a shot of salsa really wakes me up.

Cereal and bagels are for weaklings, I laugh in the face of bacon and eggs! The taco is the breakfast of champions. I mean, if you think about it, breakfast food doesn't really make much sense because it's all sugary and fatty and stuff. With a nice, respectable taco you get all of your major food groups, it comes in a convenient little package, and you can put guacamole on top. Guacamole is the food of the gods.

I have tremendous appreciation for avocados.

Just sayin'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with Targaryen Eyebrows

The Yik Yak Year in Review

I Have Issues with Lady and the Tramp

What Happened to Ernest?

What Really Happened to Cedric Digory (The True Origin of the Twilight Series)