I AM Wednesday Addams

So, I have a theory that my name should be Wednesday. I know what you're thinking; I'd never be able to find my name on souvenir key chains or mugs, but hear me out.

I have two points:

Wednesday Addams
Point one, I was born on a Wednesday. Point two, I AM Wednesday Addams. Pale, dark haired little girl with two braids? Child that never smiles? Unusually precocious six year old? That was ME all over. Okay, I don't want to accuse the people who created the Addams family of stealing my identity (mostly because the Addams family was around way, way before I was born) but let's be serious guys, I was that child. Even now, I am clearly a Wednesday - I wear a lot of black, I sleep with my arms crossed like a vampire, and I have a generally cynical attitude towards life. That's nothing like Wednesday Addams, said no one ever.


But seriously, check out this discription of her that I found on Wikipedia: "Child of woe is wane and delicate...sensitive and on the quiet side, she loves the picnics and outings to the underground caverns...a solemn child, prim in dress and, on the whole, pretty lost...secretive and imaginitive, poetic, seems underprivileged and given to occasional tantrums...has six toes on one foot..."

Okay, disregard the toe thing, but everything else is me to a T! I think the Addam's family folks owe me some royalties.

Just sayin'

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with Targaryen Eyebrows

The Yik Yak Year in Review

I Have Issues with Lady and the Tramp

What Happened to Ernest?

What Really Happened to Cedric Digory (The True Origin of the Twilight Series)