On Wednesdays We Wear Pink

"How many of you have ever felt personally victimized by Regina George?"

So, the other day my mom and I were buying a pink shirt at Kohl's and I was talking to the cashier and I was like "oh, on Wednesdays we wear pink" and she was like "oh, that's so funny" and my mom was like "...?".

That was when I realized, there are people in the world, a few, sad, unfortunate souls, who have never seen Mean Girls. Shocking, I know; it hurts me too. I mean, imagine going through your life without Glen Coco or the definition of "fugly". Because, let's be real here, Mean Girls epitomized my high school experience (minus Tina Fey and Rachael McAdams). That's probably why Mean Girls is the most quotable movie ever. EVER. It's like, when you're in class and someone is all "OMG, you can't just ask someone why they're white?" and you're like, that just came out of Amanda Seyfried's mouth and into my life.

Epic.

But seriously, I have heard people say "fetch" in real life, like "that is so fetch", and I'm like "actually, that's not okay unless your father invented toaster strudel". Not to mention, that "plastic" has no become an adjective for people (and not in a 'you're an alien' way either); I mean, you know a movie is big when it creates new adjectives. I think that's what they should base the Oscars off of, because, seriously, who evaluates that and why didn't Transformers win anything? But legit, guys, Mean Girls should totally win a prize for being the most influential in my generation? It's got everything: drama, humor, and someone gets hit by a bus! But actually, People don't go around saying "I know, right?" for nothing. 

And three way calling attacks? Like when people actually used land lines to communicate? Classic. Not like I ever did it since our land line was usually tied up by dial up, I just think its a good idea - unless you're talking to Regina George.

On Wednesdays I wear pink.

Just sayin'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trouble with Targaryen Eyebrows

The Yik Yak Year in Review

I Have Issues with Lady and the Tramp

What Happened to Ernest?

What Really Happened to Cedric Digory (The True Origin of the Twilight Series)